Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My first post!

Hello, and welcome!

This is my first post on this blog, so if its a little unsteady just bear with me...
In fact, you're going to just have to bear with me a lot of the time throughout this blog because I am very much a novice at sewing in general and garment construction specifically....
That also means if you are new to the world of fashion sewing, I will try my best to make things as accessible and un-intimidating as possible.
In addition, I also like to try my hand at a variety of no-sew or non sewing related crafts and household projects. And I love to cook, so I may share the occasional recipe as well.
Hope you enjoy!
Amber

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7155277/?claim=fzzt57wbhhe">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment